“The masala culture” has different standardized and personalized tours to fit in to the needs of different travelers: Business travelers, solo woman or man, couples,groups and families with children visiting Mumbai. All tours can be tailored to fit your needs, both in terms of what you see, the time of day that you do it, as well as the duration of the tour and the size of vehicle required.
“The masala culture“ provides you the service of an air conditioned car as it is recommended having a car for the tour. Touring with car have many advantages ,mainly because many of tourist attraction sites are not nearby to each other and can’t easily be done by walking or by Public Transportation without consuming too much time from the tour.
On our Private Tours you will enjoy Worry-free & One-stop Services as followed:
Support prior arrival
- Quick reply in 1-24 Hours
- Free itinerary including time slots
- visual travel map
- You will be given with our contact numbers for what’s app communication
Support on the Ground
- On arrival you will be met at your hotel by The masala culture representative
- During the tour: photo-stops & breaks at your convenience.
Support post departure from India
- Following up with left baggage/ personal items if needed
Pick-up & drop services
Pick-up & drop services to the airport are an extension of our services to ensure the safety of every traveler to reach their hotel in Mumbai. “The masala culture” service is Private driven car which is the most trusted, secure, and comfortable way to travel around the city.
“The masala culture” Transport service is similar to the safety and security standards of your home country ,and as you read below it is not the only advantage:
- Safe, relaxing and very convenient
- No waiting
- No stop for gas during the ride
- Can be contacted if something left behind
“The masala culture” provides you the service of intimate group sizes limited to just 12 travelers. Back travelers,friends travelling together or air crews– all are welcome and the mix is what makes the groups work so well.
How do we do it?
We create and operate our own tours then offer them directly to you – so no middlemen add to the cost along the way. We make the arrangements and manage all the details – leaving you free to experience and relax.
Our goal is to show you the major sights and take you where you’d like to go on your own but don’t have the access or opportunity to plan yourself, you will find our group tours are an excellent alternative to visiting Mumbai,an unknown city alone.
terms and conditions:
- Available all days of the week by prior reservation
- The tour runs during the day only.
- The tour duration is 8 hours ,from 9 a.m – 5 p.m or 5 am till 1 pm
- Pick up Point Dadar Parsi Colony.
- minimum required 5 people
- price for 8 hours tour per person in a group is 120 usd (converted to Rs by RBI exchange rate )
- Over time to be paid extra
- drop to other location than Dadar to be paid extra
- airport pick up or drop off – extra charges
- no meals included
Malka is amazing becauseo, she is a westerner and knows our mentality and our ways of thinking.
Malka is very caring, professional, charismatic, demonstrating great knowledge and thinking about every detail.